Revitalize Your Smile with Dental Veneers
Dental veneers are an investment that can provide a lifetime of confidence. There are many reasons our patients opt for dental veneers.
Don't just rely on our word, read about the meaningful ways we've enhanced the smiles of so many directly from our patients!
Attentive, genuinely caring team! Dr. Bowdle, Dr. Wolkow, and their staff are always friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable. We're thrilled to have them as our dental care professionals and part of our family's healthcare providers!
This crew is amazing! I love them. Super thorough, and incredibly nice people! I almost fell asleep having my teeth cleaned by Val while listening to the Christmas music, and by the end of it, I didn't want to leave the office. How many times can you say that? WOW. And my teeth feel amazingly clean. AWESOME people!!!!!
I went in snaggle-toothed, but through their expertise, I came out with a winning smile and truly couldn't have asked for more in terms of repairing my crown, I feel fully restored! Everyone was nice and supportive. Great dentist and team!
Reveal the Full Beauty of Your Smile with Veneers
Achieving a stunning smile can be made possible through a variety of dental procedures, but veneers offer a unique opportunity to completely transform and personalize your smile with a single treatment.
Veneers are utilized for several reasons, including:
- Comprehensive Smile Enhancement: Dental veneers provide a comprehensive solution for smile makeovers, addressing various concerns all at once.
- Closing Gaps: Veneers can effectively close gaps in the smile line, creating a more uniform appearance.
- Correcting Misalignment: Slight misalignments or crookedness in the teeth can be corrected with veneers, resulting in a straighter-looking smile.
- Tooth Reshaping: Veneers can even out the shape of teeth, ensuring a more harmonious and balanced smile.
- Repairing Chips: Unsightly chips in the teeth can be effectively concealed with the help of veneers, restoring a seamless and attractive look.
- Sensitivity Reduction: Veneers can help combat tooth sensitivity by providing an additional protective layer.
- Addressing “Gummy” Smiles: For those with excessive gum exposure, veneers can minimize the appearance of a “gummy” smile, creating a more proportionate and aesthetically pleasing smile line.
- Customized Whitening: Veneers offer the opportunity to achieve your desired shade of whiteness, allowing for a brighter and more radiant smile.
- Stain Elimination: Stubborn permanent stains in the enamel can be effectively masked with veneers, providing a long-lasting solution for a beautiful smile.
- Experience Lasting Results: Veneers can be customized to match your natural teeth or enhance the whiteness and brightness of your smile. Unlike traditional teeth whitening methods, dental veneers offer a long-lasting solution for a dazzling smile.
- Minimally Invasive Procedure: Modern veneers require minimal to no removal of tooth structure before the permanent bonding process. This makes the procedure less invasive compared to crowns, preserving more of the natural tooth structure.
Embrace the transformative power of veneers and unlock the full potential of your smile. Schedule a consultation to explore how veneers can be tailored to meet your unique dental goals and create the radiant smile you’ve always desired.
Embrace a New Level of Happiness and Confidence
Opting for veneers offers more than just closing a gap in your smile or achieving a “Hollywood” white look – it’s a decision that empowers you to experience enhanced confidence and happiness, radiating through every aspect of your life.
Imagine the situations that have made you feel self-conscious about your smile, holding you back from fully enjoying life. With our help, you can achieve your dream smile, allowing you to confidently embrace and showcase your smile in various scenarios, such as:
- Capturing Precious Moments: Feel at ease while taking photos with friends or family, knowing that your smile will shine brightly and beautifully.
- Celebrating Special Occasions: Enjoy being the center of attention at your wedding, birthday party, or any other joyous celebration, radiating confidence with your dazzling smile.
- Sharing in Loved Ones’ Milestones: Attend weddings, birthday parties, or other celebrations of your loved ones with a renewed sense of self-assurance, ready to make lasting memories and share genuine smiles.
- Nailing Job Interviews: Make an outstanding first impression during job interviews by confidently displaying your captivating smile, leaving a positive and memorable impact on potential employers.
- Exciting First Dates: Enter the world of dating with a newfound confidence, knowing that your smile will leave a lasting impression and set the stage for a great connection.
We are committed to collaborating with you to create a smile that you’ll be eager to showcase, wherever you go and whoever you’re with. Let us help you unlock the happiness and confidence that a beautiful smile can bring, enabling you to fully embrace life’s joyful moments.
What to Expect At A Dental Veneer Appointment
First, we would like to understand your specific goals and reasons for desiring improvement in your tooth or teeth. By doing so, we can ensure that dental veneers are the most suitable option for you and will effectively help you achieve your desired smile. It is possible that we may recommend a treatment plan before proceeding with veneers to ensure that your gums are in optimal health and provide a clean and healthy foundation for the placement of the veneers.
To create room for the veneer, a conservative amount of enamel is gently removed from the front surface of your tooth. Prior to this process, we will administer local anesthesia to ensure your comfort, and the amount of enamel removed is kept to a minimum. Following the enamel preparation, we will take an impression of your prepared tooth as well as the adjacent teeth, ensuring a precise fit and seamless integration of your veneers with your natural smile.
The Perfect Fit
During the creation of your permanent veneers, a temporary veneer will be placed to ensure your comfort and protect the prepared teeth. Once your custom-made permanent veneers are ready, the temporary veneers will be removed, and the final veneers will be securely bonded to your teeth. After some final adjustments and a gentle polish, your smile will be beautifully enhanced and ready to shine.
Upon completion of your veneer treatment, you will receive comprehensive instructions on how to maintain optimal care for your new veneers. Although they will look and feel like natural teeth, it is crucial to treat them with the same level of care as your original teeth. This includes brushing and flossing twice a day and scheduling regular cleanings and checkups. By adhering to these practices, you can expect your veneers to last ten years or more, providing you with a long-lasting and radiant smile.
Contact us today
to schedule an initial consultation & exam.
Your consultation will include an examination of everything from your teeth, gums and soft tissues to the shape and condition of your bite. Generally, we want to see how your whole mouth looks and functions. Before we plan your treatment we want to know everything about the health and aesthetic of your smile, and, most importantly, what you want to achieve so we can help you get there.
Cost Of Dental Veneers In Knoxville
The cost of a dental veneer can vary significantly depending on individual factors. With a typical insurance plan, the average out-of-pocket cost for a single veneer ranges from approximately $400 to $600 or more. However, without insurance coverage, a reasonable estimate for a veneer typically falls within the range of $1000 to $1500 or more.
Several factors contribute to determining the cost of veneers, including:
- The number of veneers needed: The cost will depend on whether you require one veneer or multiple veneers to achieve your desired results.
- Complexity of preparation and placement: The extent of preparation required and the complexity of the placement procedure can impact the cost.
- Type of veneers used: Different types of veneers, such as porcelain or composite resin, have varying costs associated with them.
- Your vision for your smile: The level of customization and aesthetic goals you have for your veneers may influence the cost.
It is important to note that no accurate quote can be provided over the phone, as each case is unique. Undergoing an oral exam and consulting with a dentist is necessary to determine your specific treatment options and receive an accurate cost estimate. If you have dental insurance, we are happy to provide you with a quote that you can submit to your insurance company to determine your out-of-pocket costs before making a decision.
Frequently Asked Questions
Veneers are considered a permanent cosmetic dental solution as a small amount of tooth enamel needs to be removed for their placement. However, they may require replacement over time due to wear or damage.
The veneer placement procedure is generally painless. Local anesthesia may be used during the tooth preparation process to ensure your comfort.
With proper care, veneers can last 10 to 15 years or even longer before needing replacement.
Veneers do not require special care. However, maintaining good oral hygiene practices such as brushing, flossing, and regular dental check-ups is essential for their longevity.
Veneers are resistant to staining, but they cannot be whitened once they are in place. It is recommended to undergo teeth whitening before getting veneers to achieve the desired shade.
The veneer process typically requires two to three dental visits. This includes consultation, tooth preparation, and final placement.
As a minimal amount of enamel is removed for veneer placement, the process is irreversible. However, the results can be adjusted or replaced if necessary.
Veneers can provide the appearance of straighter teeth by masking mild misalignments. However, for significant orthodontic issues, alternative treatments may be more appropriate.
Porcelain veneers are highly resistant to staining, providing a long-lasting, naturally white smile.
Minor chips or cracks in veneers can often be repaired. However, extensive damage may require replacement of the affected veneer.